Fullstack Developers (1 year contract)
- SGD85000 - SGD95000 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Our client is a leading brand in the Insurance sector and one of their biggest projects is to create new designs / products using digital technologies. They are currently looking for Fullstack Developers to join their Digital Operation Team.
Fullstack Developers (1 year contract) - Digital Project
Our client is a leading brand in the Insurance sector and one of their biggest projects is to create new designs / products using the digital technologies. They are currently looking for Fullstack Developers to join their Digital Operation Team.
- Work within a multidisciplinary agile team to design, create and improve new and existing digital products, platforms and transactions across all lines of business
- Build and maintain scalable and high performing web sites and solutions, consistent with our quality and branding guidelines.
- Architect, design, and implement new sections/features/content for new and existing web sites.
- Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new projects.
- Ensure that Front-end web sites are responsive, cross-browser and on mobile.
- Develop secure and robust API applications to serve data and integrate with enterprise systems and public services.
The successful candidates must have:
- 5+ years of experience with Back-end system and at least one MVC framework (PHP Symfony, Laravel, SailsJS, AngularJS, Ruby on Rails…).
- Able to design cross-browser and responsive pixel-perfect HTML. Be familiar with Bootstrap.
- Expertise in developing and integrating services using AJAX, RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of web applications and architecture implementation (HTTP, API, Middleware)
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1332082