Full Stack Web Developer
- Market Standard
- Permanent, Full time
- KS International , EA Licence No: 08C5498
- 09 Nov 17 2017-11-09
The successful candidate will be involved in all front-end aspects of developing and maintaining websites and tools, from requirements definition and functional design to project planning, technical design, and implementation.
- Work as a front-end web developer with server-side developers, test engineers, project managers, technical leads, business owners and analysts through the whole SDLC, understanding and refining front-end and user interface requirements, designing, and writing code, clearly documenting the development process.
- Participate in setting front-end coding standards and guidelines for company's websites, identify and document best practices.
- Stay abreast of the new front-end web development technologies; integrate them with company's websites to further enhance the usability and efficiency of the sites as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 - 8 years of hands-on experience in developing Java, J2EE, pixel perfect CSS driven, table-less HTML for all new projects, following development standards and templates as well as industry best practices
- Experience with Open Source tools (Apache, Tomcat, Hibernate, Ant, Spring, JUnit, etc.)
- UNIX experience preferable (ksh, bash, shell scripts)
- Experience with responsive web development, mobile and video technologies a strong plus.
- Work closely with user-experience and design team to review visual designs
- Develop and maintain development friendly, valid client-side code for implementation on the all projects
- Strong working knowledge of all current graphics web-design applications
- Strong foundation of SDLC methodologies - Waterfall, Agile, Unified Process
- Experience on frameworks like Angular, React, Node.js, Typescript preferred
- Working knowledge and experience of HTML 5 and CSS 3 a plus
- Working knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with global project teams spread across several time zones
Interested Candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MOM Registered Employment Agency: 08C5498