Full Stack Web Developer
- Contract, Full time
- AXA Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
The Digital Operation Team is looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Web Developer to join our team of passionate developers and digital practitioners. AXA Digital Team is transforming the way we engage, empower and service our customers and is aiming to be a digital leader. To adapt to the fast pace of today’s world, high expectations of our customer and make innovation a reality, we are working and embracing Agile Software Development Values and Principles.
The AXA Group is a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 166,000 employees serving 103 million clients in 64 countries.
AXA is the number 1 Global Insurance Brand for the 9th year running, and is also the number 1 insurance company in the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Build and maintain scalable and high performing web sites and solutions, consistent with our quality and branding guidelines.
- Architect, design, and implement new sections/features/content for new and existing web sites.
- Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new projects.
- Ensure that Front-end web sites are responsive, cross-browser and on mobile.
- Develop secure and robust API applications to serve data and integrate with enterprise systems and public services.
- Adhere to AXA Group web standards, usability and best practices defined and maintained by the Local Digital Operations and Group Digital Agency.
- Work in an Agile environment (Scrum, XP…), and be part of the continuous improvement of the Digital Operation Team with new practices, ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
Successful qualifier of this mission:
- Must have 2+ years of experience with Back-end system and at least one MVC framework (PHP Symfony, Laravel, SailsJS, AngularJS, Ruby on Rails…).
- Able to design cross-browser and responsive pixel-perfect HTML. Be familiar with Bootstrap.
- Knowledge in developing and integrating services using AJAX, RESTful APIs.
- Basic understanding of web applications and architecture implementation (HTTP, API, Middleware, Micro-services, Web securities practices, Load balancing…).
- Comfortable with version control systems (GIT).
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix/MacOS for development.
- Be familiar with DevOps tools would be a plus (Jenkins, AWS, Docker).
- Curious and fun change agent with entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Comfortable with Agile/iterative methodologies.
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Strong execution background with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of personal accountability.
- Excellent problem solving skills; meticulous & methodical.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Please send us your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As we are continuously looking for great talents like you, do share AXA career opportunities with other talents! Link for our website is https://www.axa.com.sg/about-axa/careers
To all recruitment agencies AXA ONLY accept resumes from appointed agency under our Preferred Supplier List. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AXA employees, any AXA entities or company location. AXA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.