Full Stack Engineer (Cloud/IoT)
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities:
Requirements required for the role:
- Develop and implement full-stack solutions, e.g. cloud, IoT, etc.
- Participate in client design-thinking sessions to understand the client's problem statement.
- Participate in demo showcase and client discussion
- Degree in School of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development for enterprise solutions.
- Experience working in hardware-software interfacing projects, with proven track records of successful implementation in either cloud, IoT or edge computing projects.
- Hands-on experience in full SDLC from requirements gathering to testing and deployment.
- Proficient in OOP, procedural and scripting programming languages, e.g. Java, C#, Golang, C, C++, Python, Node.js, PHP, etc.
- Knowledge in cloud-native application development, e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.
- Strong familiarity with software design patterns.
- Experience in DevOps or agile methodology is an advantage.
- Have passion and enthusiasm to master new technology such as computer vision, computer voice, Internet of Things (IoT), etc.
- Lateral thinking, passionate, innovative and creative.
- A highly motivated self-starter who possess a positive mindset, a doer mentality, proactive and good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.