Full Stack Developer, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Objective
DBS Bank is looking for a full stack developer with experience working on enterprise level applications to build web applications with dashboards, workflows and visualizations that correlate data across multiple sources to provide real-time diagnosis and actionable alerts. Responsibilities
- Work with engineers and subject matter experts to develop applications and technologies supporting infrastructure operations.
- Design and develop web application UI/UX by using standard best practices.
- Design and develop data engineering pipelines.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices.
- Integrate data from various backend services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements.
- Perform thorough testing to ensure product quality.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Maintain, expand, and scale web applications.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of software developed.
- Ensure continuous uptime of web applications.
- Comply to bank standards to track and follow up on the assigned projects.
- Cover all areas in infrastructure operation that requires software development work.
- You should be a polytechnic or university graduate (computer science or related field) with good experience working with contemporary web development technologies and scripting languages.
- Experience with developing top-notch web applications.
- A passion for learning and using new technologies in the open source communities.
- A passion for coding.
- Familiarity working with one or more frameworks such as React, Spring Framework, Angular and D3JS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices.
- A solid understanding and hands-on experience in enterprise web application build, packaging and deployment process.
- Adequate knowledge of database systems (RDBMS, MariaDB, SQL, NOSQL), Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with ExpressJS, Apache web server and Linux environments.
- Good problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Hands-on knowledge in data engineering and machine learning is a plus.
- Passion to learn and master diverse web technologies and techniques in the open source community.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.