Full Stack Developer, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
You will join our Investment & Trading Technology Software Engineering Group as a Full Stack Developer. First and foremost, we look for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals. Requirements We are looking for candidates who have skills in the following areas:
- Spring (Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring Data, Spring Boot)
- Spring Cloud (Eureka, Config, Gateway, Circuit Breaker, Stream)
- You can contribute core front-end functionality to digital platform applications
- You are able to Architect rich front-end applications applying the latest native web platform technologies (web components, HTML5, CSS3, ES6)
- You are confident of defining best development practices and apply them in a large distributed development team
- You will drive the technical roadmap for an in-house widgets' framework built on micro-frontend principles
- You enjoy driving the design and delivery of an in-house web components library
- You are keen to mentor front-end engineers spread across distributed teams across
- You want to take ownership of design and development of T&M applications
- You are comfortable of driving the discussion with business users
- You desire to deliver projects on time, be a single point of contact and responsible for the delivery.
- You take pride in designing, analysing, developing, unit testing (TDD) and regression automation (BDD) to deliver product backlog for large and complex projects.
- You are adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, stand-up calls, and sprint retrospectives
- You adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- You are a Team player and have showcased the ability to work in a Global Team setup - where product owners and business teams develop, build & support applications
- You will be involved in Postproduction application support
- You will participate in quality assurance, peer reviews and code reviews
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.