Full Stack Developer (Data Modeling)
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
- Define, design and build analytics and tools to manage and organize the metadata to help the firm discover and understand its data
- Participate in design discussions and reviews to shape the evolution of the data platform
- Support and educate our clients in their use of the platform
- Minimum 4 years of hands on development experience(Java/Full stack) with exposure to the full software development life cycle
- Familiar with design patterns, domain driven design and other software development best practices
- Relational database experience (e.g. Sybase, UDB) and/or ORM frameworks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, a sense of ownership and urgency
- Excellent communications skills(written & oral) and the ability to work with subject matter experts
- Independent thinker, willing to engage, challenge or learn
- Ability to stay commercially focused and to always push for quantifiable commercial impact
- Strong team player, required to work extensively with other teams both locally and globally
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Data visualization & data modelling experience
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.