Full Stack Developer
We are working alongside a global innovative force within automotive production and commercial vehicle manufacturing. This esteemed organization is also championing initiatives within financing, leasing, insurance, and innovative mobility services. Introduction to the role:
The developers will be focusing on the delivery of solutions for requirements related to integrations between solutions and the development of customer facing solutions. The Position:
- Design & implement business rules (in C#/ .Net) for templates depending on markets requirement.
- Conduct Unit & Integration tests.
- Design and implement web GUI for OCR product (in HTML, CSS, or Angular JS)
- Experience in working within an Agile Scrum Teams
- Know pair programming and test-driven development.
- Working with database and data storage models
- Support implemented solutions by conducting root cause analysis on issues and corrective actions
- Clearly document solution, complete unit tests and product architectures and maintain documentation for existing and future products
- Possess knowledge around DevOps and Containers required for CI/CD
- Tech Savvy and open for new technologies
- A Bachelor of Science / Master of Science in Computer Science or related field required.
- Knowledge of IT operating environments and associated methods
- Experienced in C#/.Net technology (.NET Core preferred)
- AngularJS or HTML/CSS development experience
- Integration development experience
- Knowledge of agile working methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Proven experience in working collaboratively, coordinating among cross-functional or cross regional teams and the ability to effectively work with organizational differences and priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and experienced with stakeholder management at different levels.
- Passionate for teamwork and new technologies
- Familiar with .NET and Microsoft Stack technologies
For more information you can email Brandon Hon
in our Singapore office at firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 522129
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/NQPE0w/full-stack-developer-itcommunications-singapore-608531-singapore-14682666 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544