Currently we are looking for Full Stack Developer in Singapore
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices.
You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals.
- Should have a solid technical skill with diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Taking the ownership of design and development of T&M applications.
- Taking the ownership of driving the discussion with business users
- Deliver project in time, a single point of contact and responsible for the delivery.
- Design, analyse, develop, unit testing (TDD) and regression automation (BDD) to deliver product backlog for large and complex projects.
- Adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, stand-up calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Team player and ability to work in Global Team setup, product owners and business team to develop, build & support application.
- Communicate and collaborate on development items with global team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
- Postproduction application support
- Participate in quality assurance, peer reviews and code reviews Qualifications
- Thought leader in the group especially in the end-to-end solutioning.
- Up to date with latest ongoing technologies in the industry
- Well-spoken/Articulate and Emotionally intelligent
- Passionate about development
- Opensource contributor
- Well connected to industry members, attends developer and tech meetups.
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices, tools and techniques.
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or other related fields
- Hands on experience using frameworks like Spring (boot, data, batch, cloud), React, Angular, etc
- Experienced deploying application in a containerized environment using docker/Kubernetes/PCF/Openshift/AWS etc.