Front Office Risk Developer (C#/Fullstack)
- You will join the Front Office Risk Technology team, working for Global Markets Risk IT in the Asia region. The IT team is a key partner to the Global Markets business in Asia and has been a major contributor to its recent success.
- You will contribute to the development and support of risk management systems used by derivatives trading desks in Asia.
- You will work as a full stack developer on multi-tiered, distributed risk systems built on #NET technologies and associated micro-services that expose platform capabilities.
- You will work closely with business partners including business platform owners, front office trading and quantitative modelers in developing technology solutions that supply to these platforms.
- You will work in a team which focuses on delivering software using agile principles including TDD, strong CI/CD setup and DevOps mentality.
- You will be responsible for keeping production environments stable and providing L3 support.
- You will contribute to the evaluation of new technologies and help establish technical biases for the group.
- You will maintain a solid focus on quality, be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities & requirements and remain open and alert to new technology opportunities.
- You possess good Degree in IT (but will consider a Mathematics, Engineering, or other Science Degree) with strong coding experience.
- You are proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and familiarity with the .NET framework.
- You have deep understanding of object-oriented programming.
- You have experience in working on JS based full stack apps.
- You possess deep understanding of test driven, agile software methodologies and associated tools/technologies.
- You have sound knowledge of application architecture and design.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You have strong team building and social skills, able to communicate effectively.
- A real passion for technology outside the work environment, open mind and the ability to learn, teach and adapt quickly.
- Knowledge of financial products especially fixed income derivatives, their valuation and the generation of risk is a plus.