Front Line Support - Business Risk Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Do you know how to keep an eye out for and avoid risk? Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements? Are you meticulous and ensure deadlines are being met? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– identify, gather and analyze from the findings and present to Singapore and Hong Kong Business Risk Organization
– act as an education utility to remind Front Line Staffs of the requirements when performing requisite callbacks/voice log to client and to enlist changes in their behavior
– regularly evaluate and improve existing controls, put new controls into action and systematically track for process improvements
– stay on-top of regulatory requirements and trends
– support and coordinate the remediation of control results
– differentiate borderline risk issues from critical fraudulent behavior and balances the need to escalate where necessary versus pragmatic business as usual activity
You'll be working in the Front Line Support (FLS) team within Wealth Management Division. FLS is a dedicated 1st line of Defense in the Control Risk Framework which we execute ex-post Controls to ensure callback/voice logs/documentations pertaining Regulatory requirements, Cross-border activities and Investment Suitability criteria are met by Front Line staffs who are based in Singapore and Hong Kong UBS offices.
Your work location is at Hansapoint in Singapore Changi Business Park.
Your experience and skills
– have a university degree or diploma in Banking and Finance. We welcome fresh graduates to join us. Or alternatively, you have a minimum 1 year experience in the Banking industry with Investment Products knowledge.
– are proficient in Cantonese as the candidate is required to communicate with the Front Line staffs based in Hong Kong office
– able to work in a culturally diverse team with varying level of knowledge and skill set
– a clear communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills and a good listening skill
– an analytic thinker, with the ability to provide practical solutions
– a self-starter, willing to take on responsibility (you can micromanage yourself)
– open to continuous learning and continuous education both within the team and with Business Partners and Front Line staffs
– proficient in basic Microsoft applications e.g. excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.