Front End Engineer (React), 6 month contract renewable
We're in the business of building tomorrow. It's not about reading the signs and making sure you're ready, it's about deciding where and how you want to get to the next level. At TEKsystems, we're obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future-and how we get there-depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we're skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive. Job Description:
You will design and build interfaces and applications providing the "gateway" to data. Attracting and retaining user engagement through great UI and visual design is one of the many important factors we acknowledge and looking for this part of our team to be filled. While emphasis is on designing and building professional front-end applications with an eye for detail and good user interface, knowledge in back-end development and building application programming interface (APIs) is an advantage.
- Directing application's visual look-and-feel and branding.
- Taking charge of UX/UI of current and new applications.
- Design and develop front-end applications with good sense of visual design using modern web development tools and frameworks.
- Maintenance and improvements in front-end application code.
- Working closely with back-end team and taking on tasks when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in frontend development, with relevant exposure in user interface and visual designing.
- Ability to design user friendly interfaces, visual design, fixing and debugging technical challenges.
- Back-end programming in .net or Python or nodejs experience is an added advantage.
For more information you can email Michelle Hoang
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 527698
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/6r9DMG/front-end-engineer-react-6-month-contract-renewable-itcommunications-singapore-central-singapore-14872764 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544