Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Deliver high quality work- build for future (long term solutions)
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.);
- Collaborate with other software engineers and product managers to build new products with web and mobile technologies.
- Create and maintain standards for all other frontend developers
- Deliver software products for integration testing in accordance with standard procedures
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation and software deliverables
- Participate in technical discussions and provide solutions based on industry best Practices
- Creating and maintaining the CI/CD pipelines on the deployment of the application, where deployment for on Prem servers and public cloud (AWS, GCP etc.)
- Change Implementation and Product Support
- Responsive to customer and project needs, as well as managing customer expectations.
- Establish a close working rapport with project team to understand issues and risks underlying the project.
- Familiar with web services : Apache ,Tomcat & Springboot.
- Good to have with Cloud/AWS and Unix/Linux Servers
- Good grasp of microservices and containerization
- Software analysis, software design, code implementation, software integration, module verification and validation
- Able to manage multiple projects whilst still ensuring process compliance and deliverables are adhere to.
- Good development and analytical skill
- Good writing and communication skills
- Good understanding of and experience in projects (e.g. SDLC, Agile methodology)
- Team player , willing to learn and coach
- Understanding and experience on core Java (Java 8 or higher), core Spring frameworks and experience in using design patterns
- Understanding and experience on developing cloud native microservices using frameworks such as Spring boot, Spring cloud
- Understanding and knowledge on code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket
- Minimum 5-7 years of CI/CD pipeline usage
- Experience in projects (e.g. SDLC, Agile methodology)