Front-end Web Developer
Front-end web developer required for a very attractive large, globally iconic MNC that is growing its presence in Singapore. Role
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs. Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Must have 2-3+years of strong hands-on development experience with UI technologies such as Angular, Typescript, HTML, CSS, Node Js, Jasmine, Protractor & Java (8.0)/ J2EE.
- Good to have development experience with frameworks and tools including Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, JUnit or TestNG, Apache*, GIT etc.
- Must have extensive hands-on experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST) and WS-* stack.
- Strong understanding of design patterns and best practices in UI application development.
- Must possess excellent Verbal and Written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
- Must be able to collaborate & work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision.
- Good problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Aiden Peh
in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference AidenPeh528020
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/3TJwtk/front-end-web-developer-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14904060 EA Registration No.:
R21101187, Aiden Peh Chaojun Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544