Antaes is looking for a French speaking IT Business Analyst to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- On the Corporate Banking portfolio:
- To ensure that the scarce resources, capital and liquidity necessary for the activities of the entity are duly available at an acceptable price
- To follow and report liquidity management through internal and regulatory indicators (liquidity cost, RAROC, LCR, NSFR etc)
- To value these resources and allocates them to the Business Lines according to the bank’s strategy
- To hedge the Bank against the financial interest and forex risks generated outside the scope of capital market activities.
- On the Retail Banking portfolio:
- To collect Government loans and deposits from company’s subsidiaries in the name of the whole Group
- To manage and report Government loans and deposits to the government agencies in charge
- As an IT Business Analyst, you are in charge of handling IT functional activities in maintenance and project context.
- Business analyst for IT Finance team in Singapore.
- Design and review requirements in the solutions
- Test implemented solution in integration environment
- Analyze and acknowledge defects and requests coming from users
- Interact actively with the Business Analysts and/or Project Manager on onshore side to scrutinize all parts of the requirements looking for impacts and open points
- Diagnose and resolve application functional problematics, using technical skills such as SQL for investigation
- Follow-up UAT testing phase
- Participate in the Automatic Test scope increase
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst with experience in banking as a plus
- Technical experience or background to be comfortable with data models and SQL
- Experience in testing and validation of development
- Able to understand business requirements and transpose them into specifications and solution design proposal
- Write SQL queries and understand stored procedures
- Ability to easily communicate with multi-cultural team members
- Ability to work in an Agile delivery environment
- General banking and finance understanding and knowledge
- Strong skills in tests methodology
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze and summarize
- Self-sufficient and pro-active in sourcing information
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Fluent Business Proficiency in both English and French both oral and written are required as there would be a need to interact with French speaking professionals in the European offices