Fraud Risk Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Dec 17
Do you think out of the box? Believe there is more than one way to solve a problem? Comfortable to dive into heaps of data to identify probable root causes? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– articulate findings and observations in a non-technical way with fellow colleagues
– adopt a positive mindset and be ever ready to collaborate with functional partners across APAC locations
– be a technical specialist for the Fraud Competency Centre, which includes performing data analysis for remediation projects, MIS reporting as well as the local support for the Analytics Solutions for SG/HK and across APAC hub locations in future
– drive change initiatives for the fraud risk function
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Fraud Competency Centre team in WM APAC Business Risk Services. We are the 1st line of Defense for fraud controls. We are the fraud specialist contact to the locations Business Risk Organization (BRO) across the APAC locations. Lead in change initiatives to enhance business processes and tools to safeguard the business again fraud.
Your experience and skills
– a banking education (apprenticeship, banking traineeship, or a bachelor's degree in a related discipline) with at least 5 years of work experience
– prior experience in a risk/audit function
– excellent knowledge of wealth management offerings and processes
– experience with SQL scripting and/or Excel macro programming
– an analytical mindset with a keen interest to resolve issues
– excellent inter-personal and communication skills
– a team player with the ability to work independently
– a highly organized and detail-orientated person with a right-first-time approach
– able to multitask, work under extreme pressure and honor deadlines
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.