Fixed income Research Analyst (Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Fixed Income Research Analyst
! ! Description
- Maintain Buy/Hold/Sell coverage list of approximately 25-30 names.
- Conduct fundamental research on assigned companies by gathering and analyzing sector and company data, and in-person meetings with company management and industry experts.
- Publish written reviews of quarterly/semi-annual earnings and significant events as well as periodic thematic reports.
- Analyze new issues and publish written recommendations.
- Make oral presentations on recommendations to internal and external clients.
- Meet with Relationship Managers, existing and prospective clients to impart advice and knowledge on credits under coverage
- MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience covering Emerging Market Corporate Credits in either India or Indonesia.
- Proven analytical capability and financial modelling skills.
- Effective oral and written skills; ability to write clearly and concisely in English and comfortable making group presentations.
- Team player
- Experience/ Interest in ESG and its impact on Credit investing.
- Fluency in regional languages will be advantageous.
Head of Fixed Income Research