Fixed Income Product Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Jan 18
Are you passionate about the Wealth Management markets? Are you an innovator who loves to work on client solutions? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
– work with Chief Investment Office (CIO) to create thematic fixed income content for the advisory business in a timely fashion based on market development
– distribute relevant content to client facing teams via innovative platforms (such as "Cornerstone") to enable them to better advise clients
– work with client facing teams to bring the most relevant product ideas to our clients
– lead marketing and education effort in fixed income as well as participate in related projects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Capital Markets Content Creation Team in Singapore. We own the responsibility for Best-in-Class compliant product shelf across Capital Markets products for contractual and non-contractual advisory business for the Investment Platforms & Solutions group of our Wealth Management division
Your experience and skills
– sound knowledge and inherent interest in financial markets (it's your favorite topic of conversation) with strong front to back knowledge across equities and fixed income
– a 360 degree awareness of Capital Market Products distributed to the Wealth Management arena be it from a client facing, operational or regulatory perspective
– a specific understanding and experience of Fixed Income Markets
– strong analytical and marketing skills, preferably with client-facing experience
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to generate investment ideas, provide implementable solutions and distribute ideas widely
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.