Our client is a leading Independent Wealth Advisors in Asia Pacific with expansion plans underway in Europe. They are dedicated towards providing investment advice and management in a manner that is free of conflict of interest by ensuring they represent our Clients’ interests to various banks and financial institutions.
We are one of the leading Independent Wealth Advisors in Asia Pacific and the Middle East with expansion plans underway in Europe. We are dedicated towards providing investment advice and management in a manner that is free of conflict of interest by ensuring we represent our Clients’ interests to various banks and financial institutions.
he Investment Counselling team at the Firm serves as its think tank in terms of strategic and tactical ideation while closely supporting the Relationship Managers (Advisors) in servicing the investment mandates of Clients by – - defining and steering the Firm’s macro view and outlook on global markets and guiding the Advisors and Clients within the scope of these views to dynamically manage asset allocation and diversification - proposing paths to market across diverse asset classes by recommending high conviction - individual securities, funds, ETFs, structured products, etc. closely
- Originate and recommend investment strategies for global Bonds
- Actively manage a Bond Fund run by the Firm by formulating a dynamic strategy that is aligned to the outlook for Credit Markets as formulated by the Fixed Income specialist
- Conduct detailed research and analysis in selecting Bonds to populate the Fund strategy and Client allocations to Fixed Income
- To understand clients' risk profile, investment needs and construct and execute investment solutions
- Regularly review and recommend any necessary rebalancing of portfolios to Advisors and Clients
- Present all investment solutions in a high standard, professional manner
- Share knowledge and best practices with the Advisors
- Support Financial Advisors in providing ongoing investment advice to clients
- Ongoing client relationships for the Company based on past experience of dealing with High Net Worth Clients
- Support the business development efforts of the Advisors by actively engaging prospects
- Develop risk controls, overall trading position limits, stop losses and hedging strategies – for the Fund and individual Client portfolios where applicable. Drive timely and disciplined order execution for the Funds’ position
- Actively work with the other Investment Counsellors in advocating the overall mutli-asset, holistic macro and portfolio views of the Team
- Maintain a high standard of ethics and conduct and ensure confidentiality of clients’ assets & information.
- Ensure strict adherence to the Company’s policies, rules & regulations.
- Degree in Banking/Business/Economics/Engineering/Finance/Maths
- Certifications required from CMFAS Modules 1A, 5, 6A and 8A
- At least 7 to 10 years’ experience in an Investment Advisory / Fixed Income product specialist Role
- Experience of working in Wealth Management at a Bank and/or with an Independent / External Asset Manager and/or a Fund Manager will be preferred.
- Demonstrable track record of driving sound investment strategies and related selection and tracking of Bonds through sound fundamental and technical analysis of the issuers
- Experience in managing a Fund or supporting the management of the same, while not necessary, is preferred
- Conversant in other asset classes with ability to contribute to and follow the ideation and recommendations of other Investment Counsellors. Should be able to hold conversations with Clients from a holistic and diversified perspective
- An existing network of potential Clients that the candidate could look to engage on behalf of the Firm will be deemed an added advantage
- Dependable, proactive and enterprising, Ability to work under pressure and as an effective Team member
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Reporting will be to the CIO. Title and remuneration will be commensurate with experience and profile and will be in keeping with market standards