- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 14 Mar 18
Fixed Income Analyst (Buy-side)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
My client is a large, single family office who are currently seeking an experienced Fixed Income Analyst. As a large family office, they are mandated to deliver consistent risk-adjusted returns while preserving capital.My client is a large, single family office who are currently seeking an experienced Fixed Income Analyst. As a large family office, they are mandated to deliver consistent risk-adjusted returns while preserving capital.
The fixed income analyst would be expected to work in a long-term value-oriented environment, doing fundamental and technical analysis on a Credit and Rates portfolio. You would be expected to multi-task and generate executable ideas on a consistent basis. The candidate is expected to have knowledge of various fixed income products (Credit Bonds/Derivatives/ IR Swaps/Futures). Strong programming skills would be preferred.
The firm values strong work ethics and team spirit with a freedom to express your views.
- Fundamental Credit Analyst with at least 2-5 years relevant experience. Preferably in a generalist role.
- Deep Understanding of Fixed Income Analysis/Products
- Team player who is eager to work in team environment and ready to work in ideas across asset-classes
- Good Education Qualifications: at least a bachelor’s degree from a reputed institution
- Multiple Language Skills (Mandarin, English) and good programming skills preferred.