First VP / VP, Fixed Income Advisor (Private Bank)
Posting Date: 25-Oct-2019
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Private Bank
is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients' financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group's comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services. Job Responsibilities
Job Requirements A. Personal and Social
- Attending to Relationship Managers/ Investment advisors queries on all fixed income matters on a timely and professional manner.
- Working with other team members, to produce quality communication materials to Relationship Managers/ Investment advisors for fixed income new issues.
- Prepare Credit research if required.
- Working with Relationship Managers to produce quality Investment Proposals & Portfolio Reviews
- Prepare tailor-made fixed income / structured products solutions for end clients
- Able to make presentations to marketing platform
- Achieve revenue income and increase business volume to meet annual target
- Collating orders on cash bonds and Fixed Income related derivatives.
B. Professional and Technical
- Ability to socialise/communicate with people from all spectrum
- Genuine and sincere in wanting to help others
- Team player as well as ability to function independently
Be a part of UOB Family
- Good financial degree. CFA preferred
- More than 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in Private Banking
- Strong communication skills.
- VBA/Excel skills
- Excellent English language skills, oral and written . Business Mandarin will be an advantage
Apply now and make a difference.