First VP, Infrastructure Services Engineering Lead, Shared Infrastructure Services
Posting Date: 24-Oct-2019
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG, 048616
Company: Unicom Data Bank Pte Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the Infrastructure Tooling & Automation Head, this role would be responsible for end to end delivery of Capabilities such as CMDB and Enterprise Log Management platform and other key strategic tools based on business requirements.
- Plan technical deliverables (including Engineering and Architecture technical aspects) to meet project's requirements within allocated budget and schedule.
- Plan & collaborate across different Application, Infrastructure, and Information Security teams to manage technical dependencies of the solution.
- Plan, monitor and manage risks/issues related to technical delivery.
- Partner with Architects and Development Lead to ensure solution design complies with enterprise design principles, security and control standards.
- Evolve the offering as a service with strong focus on Product Management. As a Product Owner, create the feature backlog, prioritize and maintain the roadmap along with being technically hands-on and responsible for deliverables.
- Closely partner and cultivate relationships with Senior Business, Technology and Operations Partners. Ensure alignment and gain organizational commitment for the Roadmap and Governance process.
Be a part of UOB Family
- 10-12+ years' overall experience in Information Technology (IT) primarily in the Infrastructure space
- Deep technical background, with hands-on experience in Open Systems, Virtualization, Storage and Networks technologies. Experience/exposure to setting up Software Defined Data Center would be a huge plus.
- Experience with delivering core foundational Infrastructure services like Reference Data, Monitoring, Scheduling, Capacity is desirable.
- Broad and deep understanding of enterprise technology stacks, architecture concepts and best practices.
- Ideal candidate would also be exposed to Cloud Native principles, Docker containers, Kubernetes, and DevOps concepts
- Good understanding of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) and implementation of same in real world along with exposure to associated tool sets (JIRA/Confluence)
- Candidates must have excellent organizational, communication, and problem solving skills. Candidates should have proven understanding of IT business needs and knowledge of IT industry standard best practices.
- Hands-on experience on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform with actual enterprise grade workload is a plus
Apply now and make a difference.