First VP, Head of Digital Plus
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
First VP, Head of Digital PlusAre you passionate about making a difference? Do you get bored when not challenged at work? Would you want to re-imagine how financial institutions should be interacting with customers? If your answer is 'Hell Ya!' to all three questions, we may just have a role for you.
We are looking for an individual to join the UOB Mobile & Digital team to manage our Digital Plus Centre of Excellence. This encompasses the Dine, Wealth and Lifestyle offerings being delivered via our Mighty app and other digital platforms . Leading a small and nimble team, you should possess the unique capabilities of both being an innovative digital product manager and a great marketer. You should be comfortable with both mobile and online, and will be required to work closely with our technology partners to deliver amazing digital experiences.
This is a challenging role and requires you to be able to apply Design thinking on issues you may face as you build your product portfolio, and proactively take the lead to take it to the next level. You should be comfortable in managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic & business case planning to tactical activities and implementations Opportunities like this rarely come by and we are looking for the best talent out there.
So if you love to think out of the box and constantly believe there is a better way of doing things, you may just have found a team to meet your ambitions.
Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Able to conceptualise and come up with various angles of tackling issues and problem, recommend a way forward, and proactively implement the agreed solution.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic & business Case planning to tactical activities
- Work with the Personal Financial Services teams to understand their needs, and solution how mobile can help grow their business lines.
- Analyzing potential revenue streams for product development with a focus on the wealth and lifestyle space.
- Understand the business issues and be able to translate it into requirements to the technology team.
- Review requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Monitoring of project deadlines and schedules.
- Managing and prioritising changes within the proposed project scope.
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.
- Work with the Marketing and PR teams to plan for public launches of new mobile services.
- Track progress and take up of mobile applications and services through constant review of analytics.
- Evolve and innovate offering in line with statistics and findings.
- Lead and manage a team of product managers responsible for wealth and lifestyle features on the mobile phone.
- At least 9 years of product management experience in a financial institution, ecommerce or online environment, with at least 11 years of working experience.
- Broad knowledge of internal and external payment processes and internet technologies.
- Strong analytical skills and able to assess multiple systems for troubleshooting. Good problem solver and decision maker.
- Ability to write well and experienced at writing various business documents (i.e. business case and requirements, project plans, presentations, reports, and specifications).
- Excellent communications skills and able to work across both business and technology partners.
- Motivated, able to work independently, proactively and efficiently in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Excited and passionate about the Mobile space and its ability to change significantly change the way we live.
- Experience with working in a Hub and Spoke model i.e. centralised product management with responsibility for regional roll outs.