First VP, Facility Management, Group Finance & Corporate Services
Posting Date: 22-Feb-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services
function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals. Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters. Job Responsibilities
- Lead a Facility Management (FM) team, comprising of insourced/ outsourced Facility Members, not limiting to Singapore
- Support Finance Reporting: - Plan, prepare and manage Operation (OPEX) and Capital (CAPEX) budget.
- Lead monthly financial (OPEX and CAPEX) reporting; tracking variances vs budget.
- Improvement Initiatives: -
- Review, revise, update Policy, guidelines and procedures, to improve Facility Management (FM) and process improvement,
- Vendor management to review periodic contracts & services,
- Benchmarking the Facility Scope of Works and standard vs. market norm or international norm.
- Support Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) roll out.
- Support Sustainability initiatives.
- Lead Smart Building Technologies project, to improve Productivity, Accessibility and Availability
- Risk management and Compliance: -
- Lead CRES Business Continuity Plan,
- Perform periodical Facility Risk Review,
- Ensure full compliance to authorities' requirement.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by management but not limited to the standard FM works.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree in Building & Estate Management, Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical or equivalent discipline. Professional FM certifications will be an added advantage.
- Min 15 years of working experience on Project and Facilities management, with people management skill and more than 5 million sqft portfolio or equivalent.
- Essential knowledge of Authorities requirement.
- Pro-active and able to work independently, team work, mature with strategic mindset.
- Excellent planning, analytical, problem solving and communication (verbal and written) and people managing skills.
- Design knowledge and experiences of integrated engineering, accessibility and Sustainability is desirable.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.