First VP/VP, Strategic Alliance & FinTech, Group Channels & Digitalisation
Posting Date: 05-Oct-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Channels & Digitalization
function enables end-to-end seamless connectivity for UOB customers across all physical and digital touchpoints of the Bank. Designed to be in tune with our customers' banking preferences, we strive to enhance engagement and deliver exemplary experiences across our network of branches, self-service machines and digital platforms. We collaborate with FinTech ecosystem partners to keep abreast of developments in the FinTech innovation space and to embed ourselves in our customers' lives. We also harness customer insights to help us deliver new business models and digital innovations, and to build deeper relationships with our customers. Job Responsibilities
The Strategic Alliance and Fintech team seeks to grow our customer segments, capture new customer segments and serve them rapidly via multiple channels & cross-channel customer experience in the new digital environment. You will be responsible for projects supporting Group Channels and Digitalisation leadership in business support matters, and building ecosystem partnerships to augment UOB's franchise, through investments into FinTech and Digital Platforms.
- Projects supporting Group Channels and Digitalisation leadership in business support matters, and building ecosystem partnerships to augment UOB's franchise, through investments into FinTech and Digital Platforms.
- Deploy Data-Driven Digital Marketing and business plans to deliver customized and responsive experiences through our omni-channels.
- Build on known customer insights /needs, and managing the digital services that create customer-centered experiences to deliver outcomes that meet business objectives.
- To engage with Fintechs and the wider eco-system of digital services for businesses, with a view to partnering these players to enhance the bank's online customer reach with integrated service offerings.
- Identifying and getting strategic Fintech partners to work with the bank to grow the bank's business and commercial banking franchise
- Candidate is required to work closely with business partners internally, as well as with Technology and Transactional Banking teams. And internally within teams in Group Channels & Digitalisation
Be a part of UOB Family
- 10-12 years of business experience in the Corporate/Commercial Banking segments.
- Exposure or good knowledge of Fintechs and the wider Digital eco-system
- Experience managing or running IT projects (from business user perspective) or managing Process Changes.
- Analytical and proficient in usage of data for fact-based decision making.
- Good understanding of Customer Experience and Usability.
- Team player, adaptable and familiar in working in an agile manner.
- Regional exposures would be added advantage, especially where it related to cross border projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.