First VP/VP, Product Owner - Onboarding, TMRW Digital Group
Posting Date: 08-Oct-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
We are building and expanding the best digital bank in ASEAN.
Traditional retail banking is changing rapidly, and will change even more in the next 10 years. We fundamentally rethink the retail banking strategy, business model and proposition, to stay relevant and keep up with the challenges that lie ahead in this rapidly evolving landscape.
TMRW (pronounced as "tomorrow") empowers the digital generation with a full suite of banking solutions through a smart, mobile-only app. Our mission is to build and expand the best digital bank in ASEAN. Launched in Indonesia and Thailand as the first mobile only digital bank by United Overseas Bank (UOB) in ASEAN, TMRW offers innovative and simple solutions to help customers stay one step ahead of their finances. Our business model is powered by next-generation artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, user interface design and smartphone capabilities. These include our own digital technology innovations as well as solutions provided through our collaboration with FinTech partners. We embrace a competitive strategy that focuses on customer intimacy, measured by net-promoter-score (NPS).
Since launch, TMRW has won many awards in total, including: Best Digital Bank in ASEAN, Best Digital Bank for Customer Experience and Best Bank for Millennials.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we are looking for entrepreniurial and open minded team players who are keen to learn, enjoy taking on multiple roles, and willing to step out of your comfort zone.
You will be the catalyst of change for UOB and be part of our exciting roadmap in the next chapter of growth. Get ready for an exciting career path in a start-up environment that is diverse and fast-paced, where you will have the opportunity to be engaged in transformative programs, and collaborate with business, and technology teams as well as regional and country stakeholders. We believe in empowering our people, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do and their successes.
Join us to transform the future of banking and make banking simple, transparent and engaging! First VP/VP, Product Owner - Onboarding, TMRW Digital Group Job Responsibilities
1. Project manage the end to end implementation of Digital Onboarding capabilities for TMRW / Group Retail across the region: a. Serve as a key point of contact -
For onboarding expertise, technology and operations team for the onboarding capabilities implementation for the bank b. Digital onboarding strategy -
Assist in the development of the overall digital onboarding strategy / roadmap for TMRW and Group Retail c. Serve as the regional point of contact -
for various country teams for ongoing support, tracking (Funnel MIS, NPS etc.) and management of Digital Onboarding related improvement or enhancement requirements d. Compliance and Operation Risk -
Assist in obtaining and managing compliance / operational risk approval and review 2. Build and design Onboarding capabilities for deployment - a. Conduct customer and staff immersions -
Synthesize staff and customer insights - Personas, journey pains, gains b. Bank Onboarding experience design -
To design, develop and implement onboarding process / customer experience and transformation change across the bank implementation within the bank presence
- Identify use case and improvements for onboarding capabilities within the journey - Independently or in combination own design discovery for journey optimization work and test process with customers for To be state design journey
- Implementation - Independently or in combination own the implementation of design with end to end product management responsibility - from conceptualization to deployment as a Product Owner
1. Performing the role of a business lead/ product owner in driving Digital Onboarding capabilities implementation for TMRW Digital / Retail PFS Group
2. Strong understanding of Digital Onboarding interactions models and possible use cases of deployment
3. Good understanding of the consumer banking landscape in terms of products, functional teams, services and typical banking applications
4. Good understanding of AML / KYC / FATCA etc. processes and platforms across the UOB's presence
5. Strong understanding of design thinking/ human centered design methodology and experience in using it in project implementation
6. Experience in customer immersions, journey mapping and design
7. Must demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, communication and creative skills
8. 5 - 10 years of experience depending on the grade
Education / Qualifications
1. Bachelor's Degree.
2. PMP, Design thinking/ LEAN methodology, Agile
certifications would be preferred Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.