- 12 MONTHS
- Permanent, Full time
- FIGS INC PTE LTD
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
We are a fintech startup based in Singapore that is focused and passionate about providing innovative financial service. We are seeking a financial writer to generate financial thought content. In this role, you will research and analyse emerging financial services trends across markets/sectors/industries and deliver concise and thoughtful commentaries across a broad range of themes.
- Enjoys writing and able to summarise and produce concise and thoughtful commentaries
- Keeps abreast with trends across markets/sectors/industries
- Good investment and financial knowledge
- Excellent writing and editing ability
- Able to produce macro commentary
- Strong ability to present financial data/information in a succinct manner and present them in easy to digest formats
- Team player mentality and strong learning acumen
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multitask to meet deliverables in a high-pressure setting
- Strong sense of urgency and able to produce quality work quickly within stipulated timelines
- Flexibility and the desire to go above and beyond what is required of the role.
- Confidence to present and articulate ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- A desire to work in a start-up environment
- Track emerging trends and technologies that could influence financial content
- Research and analyse themes, sectors, industries and trends across different regionsl
- Research, analyse and write about these themes/trends
- Compile and summarise financial analyses, presenting them in a clear, logical, captivating and concise manner
- Edit and approve financial content
- Create and manage financial information database when required
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Journalism/Business or related field.
- Preferably 2 to 3 years of experience in journalism, financial writing or similar professional experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Products
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.