Our client is a leading bank with a reputation for their excellent culture and innovation. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a change into a fast-forward looking bank!
- Prepare monthly flash and actual performance analysis reports for Treasury & Markets.
- Drill down into income, expense details and provide supporting details to various partners for expense analysis and tracking. Produce regular reports for management and do in-depth analysis of expense trends for cost management.
- Help drill down into the balance sheet and capital details and provide regular reports for management and do in depth analysis of balance sheet usage and trends etc when required.
- Assist in the budget and the quarterly forecast process.
- Drill down into drivers of P&L and provide insightful analysis in management reports for business decision making.
- Streamline existing reports/processes to ensure more efficient and timely output of reports.
- Assist the business in ad-hoc requests for information to support decision making.
- Participate and assist with ad-hoc projects.
- Qualified Accountant with more than 6 years post qualification experience preferably in MIS/Product Control/financial reporting in banks or financial services audit.
- Strong product knowledge especially of Treasury products and working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Experience with Hyperion tools and Essbase is a definite advantage.
- Strong MIS reporting skills and experience in budget process.
- Customer-focused – consistently meets client needs within constraints of time and resources.
- Able to distill through numerous details and data to highlight key issues/trends to business for decision making.
- Salary $7k to $8k + 1 month completion bonus
- 1 year contract, highly renewable / convertible dependent on business's needs
- Singaporeans only
- Candidates must have relevant banks or financial industry experience
Interested candidates, please click the apply button with your CV to have a quick chat to learn about this opportunity.
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1439481