Financial Planning and Analysis Lead, Vice President
The Financial Planning and Analysis Lead Analyst is p art of the Asia Regional Franchise FP&A team covering Asia Expense with a focus on ICG expense.
The person will play a critical role in coordinating key Citi deliverables, including key Forward Looking and Performance Management deliverables across the Asia Businesses including but not limited to:
- Provide FP&A analytics on expenses for regional ICG business
- Analysis and review of financial performance, especially drivers, trends, and the competitive environment, to enhance understanding thereof on the part of management, regulators and shareholders
- Insightful analysis as the foundation for strategic decision-making, resource allocation and performance management
- Tools, analytical capability and data to support thoughtful planning and target setting, as well as to drive business initiatives
- The means by which the businesses both implement and measure the impact of those decisions and targets, and identify and implement course corrections
The person will work with other Regional Product lead and Country FP&A teams to develop standard and centralized analytics, helping senior management within Finance in interpreting business performance against targets and business dynamics given macroeconomic and markets factors. Responsibilities:
- Manage the reporting, budgeting and planning, including analysis of key financial drivers, tracking of financial performance and charge-out to businesses
- Lead the delivery of FP&A activities that are common across businesses for expense analytics
- Support Finance Forecasting Transformation and seeking to automate and simplify FP&A processes
- Standardizing and centralizing key forecasting and performance management processes including but not limited to Standard Management Reporting, Outlook, Planning, Mid Year Forecast etc.
- Aligning the interaction model for APAC FP&A activities in the Mumbai Analytical Centre
- Lead strategic analysis for Business Support and Performance Measurement
- Proactively analyzing, investigating, explaining, and escalating key movements and trends to Senior Management and FP&A Business Partners
- Developing and coordinating performance measurement information for businesses, leveraging Insight and driving enhancements as required
- Coordination and preparation of presentation material and talking points for internal or external meetings including but not limited to Earnings, CEO and CFO reviews, Plan Reviews
- Effective collaborating with teams including Product FP&A teams, Revenue, and Long-term Planning Workstreams
- Proactively engaging and interfacing across Businesses, Finance, and other relevant functional departments to leverage information and streamline processes to drive performance
- Promote business/product trainings across workstream teams to enhance knowledge sharing and adoption of best practice
- Minimum 10 years experiences in a financial services environment.
- Deep understanding of the Planning & Analysis process and framework
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Practical and solution-oriented, keen and a team leader
- Ability to build close relationships and interact at all levels in the organization
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Highly motivated, strong performer with track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to lead a team across multiple locations and leverage on Mumbai Analytics centre support.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Master's degree preferred Job Family Group:
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting