Work closely with group leadership on strategy and investment analysis. Assess the performance of portfolio companies on business building, strategy and innovation, capital allocation and general management.
An international business group with HQ in Singapore.
Investing in industry leading businesses in multiple industries. They believe in the goodness of business, nurturing companies that increase prosperity and well being of the communities.
- Engage the management teams of our portfolio companies to evaluate business performance, assess strategy, value creation, and drive strategic initiatives to enable financial and operational excellence
- Advise group senior leadership on risk and opportunities behind the portfolio companies business and financial performance and projections
- Perform competition and market landscape analysis, to identify business trends and growth opportunities
- Lead project teams with associates and analysts, and where required advisors
- Produce quarterly performance packs that assess our businesses and present those packs to senior leadership
- Promote and implement good governance standards within our portfolio companies
- Build and maintain relationships with our external partners, such as investment banks and external consultants
- Multi-industry FP&A experience
- Strong controllership and accounting understanding
- Exceptional relational skills, able to represent the company well when interacting with operating companies or other external parties
- Passion for financial markets, investments and business
- International business background, able to work easily across cultures and geographies
- Good communication skills and well spoken
- Ability to work at speed, and multi-task
- Positive attitude and energetic
- Meticulous attention to detail and numbers accuracy
- Hunger to learn - you will be given the opportunity to do work far beyond the scope of a traditional private equity role
- A unique opportunity to work within a business group that believes in creativity, business and its people
- Enjoy working in autonomy while working in a highly supportive environment.
- Work with industry leading businesses across Asia
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wei Kher Wong on +65 6541 9967.