Excellent opportunity to join a leading PE firms portfolio company in the capacity of an FP&A Manager. The position will be offered on a 6 -9 month contract at first. Key skills: Performance Analytics, Performance Measurement, FP&A, Management Reporting, Business Partnering
- You will be responsible for monthly management reporting, data quality on performance analytics, dashboards and ad-hoc requests to Senior Management, CFOs, Segment Heads, Business Heads and Group on the performance of the business.
- Drive the FP&A process within the company.
- Accountable for Financial and Management Reporting.
- Business understanding and review performance trends
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and practices
- Review and validate controls and accounting policy framework.
Qualifications & Skills
- CA, CPA or ACCA qualified is a must.
- Bachelor Degree preferably in a Finance / Business background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels both written (report and guideline writing) and verbally.
- Excellent skills in excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong data / analytics background
If you have the relevant experience please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Performance Analytics, Performance Measurement, FP&A, Management Reporting, Business Partnering