- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 29 Dec 17
Financial Markets Operations Project Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
FM Trade Processing & Post Trade Technology is a dynamic and diverse team in multiple locations that focuses on enhancing the operational capabilities of the Financial Markets trade processing and post trade functions.A successful candidate is expected to:
- Deliver projects on time, within scope and to budget.
- Communicate with senior stakeholders, chairing the project steering committee and publishing relevant and timely project status reports.
- Manage internal resources, external consultants and third party technology vendors.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DELIVERABLES:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and to budget.
- Responsible for internal stakeholder management, chairing the project steering committee and publishing relevant status reports.
- Responsible for managing internal resources, external consultants and third party technology vendors.
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and the project team remain in agreement on the solution scope.
- Assess proposed solutions to determine which solution best fits the business need, identify gaps and shortcomings in solutions and determine necessary workarounds or changes to the solution.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Minimum 10 years overall experience of which last 3-5 years should be project management based, working within Financial Market's trade processing and post trade projects.
- Minimum 8 years' experience of managing Back Office projects on third party platforms, preferably WallStreet Systems.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of managing Front Office projects on Misys platforms, e.g. Kondor+.
- Minimum 1 year working experience of Murex 3.1 FX platform on Africa Projects
- Experience working with SCB systems and organisational structure, with working knowledge of large third party vendor systems within Front Office and Back Office environments.
- History of successful delivery of large data migration projects (ETL) between third party technology platforms.
- Ability to drill into details and understand both technology and business processes involved.
- Working knowledge of standard Business Analysis and Project Management frameworks and methodologies (e.e. BABOK, PMP etc) with track record of training junior analysts on each discipline.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and facilitate change across various projects; able to deal effectively with all seniority levels and cultures throughout the organisation.
- Strong financial analytics skills (Excel, VBA) and ability to present results to facilitate communication (PowerPoint), process documentation skills (MS Visio), project management tools (Clarity), good knowledge of database technologies (MS SQL).
- Degree in Engineering (or similar).
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...