Financial Institutions Sales - Global Transaction Services (GTS)
Business Function DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Job Purpose The GTS FI Sales Manager is responsible for driving new to product client acquisition and GTS product revenues from existing clients and new to bank prospects. GTS uses a consultative selling model to engage clients and prospects effectively, within which the GTS Sales Manager completes a client needs analysis and recommendation to provide appropriate cash management, open account trade, and trade finance solutions. Responsibilities
- Grow Income - Grow GTS Client Revenues by deepening client wallet share through new and recurring product sales efforts. Ensure Cash and Trade mandates are implemented and expected revenues are realized.
- Win New to Bank Business - Secure Cash and Trade mandates from assigned clients and new to bank prospects.
- Develop Open Pipeline - Continuously build a comprehensive pipeline of Cash and Trade opportunities for assigned clients and new to bank prospects.
- Client Planning - Plan and execute detailed GTS Client Plans for Priority Clients.
- Digital Advisory - Leverage digital channels to engage and acquire clients. Advise assigned clients and new to bank prospects with their digital transformation of traditional financial services processes.
- Achieve Revenue targets & Key Performance Indicators ("KPIs") - Drive cash and trade business for assigned clients and new to bank prospects to deliver assigned revenue targets and KPIs in support of the overall GTS revenue plan and business objectives.
- Work independently and in teams to deliver KPIs - Collaboratively interact with business partners and stakeholders including Relationship Management, and other GTS functions including Client Management & Implementation, Product Management and COO teams to design and implement GTS solutions to increase / defend the GTS wallet share for assigned clients and new to bank prospects.
- Apply a Consultative Sales approach to all client engagements - Continuously engage clients to keep abreast of their evolving business priorities, as well as their working capital and treasury management practices to proactively position existing and emerging GTS capabilities to address clients' changing situations.
- Develop and drive sales pipeline - Identify new prospects, create sales proposals and lead required sales pitches to win new business. Actively manage the sales pipeline to reflect current best estimates of product solution components, time to mandate & implement, and opportunity value.
- Actively engage trade finance clients - Continuously engage clients on their utilization of DBS trade limits and revenue realization to sustain the Bank's trade franchise.
- Collaborate with peers across the GTS network to secure new for clients - Collaborate with regional sales managers and other business partners and stakeholders across the GTS franchise offshore to provide in-country engagement to support regional account acquisition.
- Digital Advisory - Lead / participate in Client journeys and drive digital engagement across the GTS franchise to support clients' digital agendas.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Master Degree/University Degree education level, preferable majored in Banking, Business Management and Finance
- Strong GTS product knowledge in one or more of the GTS product businesses (cash, open account trade, and trade finance) with a strong track record of sales and business development experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform within a matrix organization and regional multi-country franchise
- Established track record of delivering strong revenue growth derived from local & cross border cash & trade solutions
- Credit experience/knowledge (preferred)
- Ability to influence and impact outcomes
- Strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, and work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and accomplish a task with little supervision
- Strong strategic mindset with proven analytical skills.