Financial Controller in commodity trading sector
Our client is a global commodity trading company with operations in many parts of the world.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting and finance department.
- Review month end and year end accounting closing activities under the supervision of Finance Head.
- Ensure compliance in local tax corporate income tax and government service tax computation with local tax advisory for tax filing in Singapore.
- Management of company accounts and preparation of financial statements in accordance of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and Singapore Companies Act.
- Facilitate independent auditors to ensure consistent audit approach as group, audit processes are also streamlined to ensure prompt signing of group financial statement.
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Supervise treasury functions of the company including cashflow forecasting, commercial financing, and investment
- Perform cash management roles and oversees accounts payable, receivable, disbursing of cash and bank settlement functions
- Proven extensive experience in Accounting & Finance (more than 6 years)
- Experience in a leadership position desired.
- Good University Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related
- Post-Graduation qualification desired (Masters, MBA etc).
Good annual base compensation with variables and full benefits scheme in a stable and conducive environment with excellent culture.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gavin Teo (Lic No: R1328332) on +65 6416 9835