Are you passionate about business growth and driving financial performance in alignment with an organisation's overall objectives? Do you relish the challenge of independently managing the financial and corporate services aspects of a fast-paced technology firm in growth mode?
We are looking for a Financial Controller, who will be a key member of the leadership team for Antina Pte Ltd, a joint venture company incorporated by Starhub Ltd and M1 Limited. You will be responsible for strategic planning, implementation, managing and running of the finance, risk management, treasury and corporate services functions. Jointly with the Head of Engineering, you will be initially responsible for the general management of Antina. What can a successful candidate look forward to?
• Manage financial planning and analysis including forecasting and long-term budgeting exercise •
• Manage statutory reporting ensuring finance reports are compliant with IFRS and tax reporting to ensure compliant with Singapore tax rules •
• Manage cash flow through forecasting and tracking of business requirements •
• Liaise and co-ordinate with banks for funding of investments and manage all treasury matters •
• Lead initiatives in the areas of corporate governance, internal controls, group policy and enterprise risk management.
• Oversee and lead day-to-day Human Resources and Corporate Services activities. Qualifications What are we looking for?
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent. CPA, CA or ACCA preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Financial Controller or equivalent with outstanding knowledge of accounting principles, all statutory legislations and compliances.
• Demonstrating excellent communication, with good influencing skills and the ability to communicate well with peers and stakeholders.
• Hands-on and highly motivated while at the same time possess a macro perspective on the business.
• Possess strong data analytical skills and translate numbers to facilitate business decision making
• A resourceful and meticulous individual who can multi-task and work under tight timelines and pressure *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.