- SGD11000.00 - SGD13000.00 per month
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Financial Exec Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 05 Feb 18 2018-02-05
Financial Controller job with asset / investment management company in Singapore.
Your new company
An established global investment management company with its' APAC headquarters based in the Singapore CBD.
Your new role
The Financial Controller's responsibility is to support the CFO in the administrative, financial and risk management operations of the company, including the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy and the ongoing monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Your role will also include the production and review of financial reports, a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk, ensure the accuracy of the company's reported financial results and ensure that reported results comply with GAAP / IFRS.
Other duties will include:
- Management of the Singapore finance team
- Management of the budgeting and forecasting process for the group
- Development of regional financial and tax strategies
- Management of the accounting, IT, trust beneficiary relations, legal, tax and treasury needs
- Overseeing the issuance of financial information (consolidated reports & board reports)
- Monitoring of treasury requirements and support of the group's hedging strategy
What you'll need to succeed
You will hold a bachelor degree in finance/accounting and will be a fully qualified accountant with 8-12 years' relevant hands-on finance experience to include controlling, tax, treasury and risk management. Experience within the investment / asset management sector is of course beneficial but it is not essential. International work experience is preferred and having finance work experience in Australia will also be advantageous. You will possess excellent leadership skills and superb written and spoken communication skills in English.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join an established but still fast-growing company with an excellent reputation in its sector, in a highly visible role with access to board level management on a daily basis.
What you need to do now
For immediate consideration, please send your CV in Word format to: Ross.firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1331167
EA Licence No: 07C3924
EA Registration No: 200609504D