Financial Control Business Partner for Group Operations and Technology
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for a broad spectrum of activities including financial controllership and management information delivery functions supporting Group Operations and Technology - Consumer Financial Services, Corporate Banking, Global Treasury and Risk Management.
Leveraging on financial information, analysis, and insights to help drive desired outcomes, your key responsibilities include:
- Support the leadership team on all aspects of financial planning and analysis including controlling, analyzing and reporting on business performance on a periodic basis.
- Responsible for the preparation of annual budget, financial forecast, and ad-hoc reporting.
- Provide financial recommendation, work with internal stakeholders and Finance team to substantiate variances between actual, rolling forecast and budgeted numbers and identify areas to mitigate risks.
- Perform impact analysis by applying scenario tools to cost and provide support to costing review with Business Units.
- Recommend areas for improvement of costs allocation and processes to drive efficiency.
- Provide required MIS support during budget exercise and undertake ad-hoc projects relating to financials.
- Possess a degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent discipline.
- At least 8 years' of relevant experience in management reporting / business partnering, or work in analytical roles in the financial industry would be advantageous.
- Able to articulate the financial story/strategy and provide insights/recommendations to stakeholders including senior management.
- Detail oriented individual capable of completing reporting and analytics accurately and on a timely basis.
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Capacity and desire to work both at a strategic and detailed analysis level.
- An independent, self-starter who is able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.