- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Financial Analyst, Manager/AVP
Financial Analyst, Manager/AVPAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you bring
- A good university degree in Accounting, Finance, Computing or equivalent.
- Experience in Analysis (not limited to financial institutions), open to candidates from either Consumer sector or Medical sector.
- Candidate with prior experiences in working for FinTech/Startups / People Events (e.g. training/ coaching) /Entrepreneurs that wants a change in environment will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge in SQL, Excel VBA, or other database related tools will be an advantage.