Root Investments is looking to add a new member to join our close-knit team as a junior Financial Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the CIO directly by conducting bottom up financial and basic quant-base analysis on publicly listed companies.
Root Investments is looking to add a new member to join our close-knit team as a junior financial analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the CIO directly by conducting bottom up financial and basic quant-base analysis on publicly listed companies.
- Building quantitative models to better analyse across asset classes and identifying key levers and risk that may impact the performance of the investment
- Deliver insightful analysis of companies/industries that are identified as investment opportunities
- Propose investment recommendations and delivering investment thesis on risks and payoff
- Monitor economic and key technological developments and analyse the impact on investee companies
- Conduct technical analysis on market indices and stocks
- Assist in running of day-to-day operation in a multi-asset portfolio
- Secondary research of companies across sectors in US and Asia
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, a minimum of 2 years experience is required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Bloomberg, Finance based analytical skills and Basic Python Skill
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Ability to work well within a small team and self-guided on a day-to-day basis
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Singaporean, PR Only
- Work with a dynamic small team
- Competitive compensation package
- Attend networking and other event opportunities
- Career/new skills development