Root Investments is looking to add a new member to join our close knit team as a junior investment analyst. In this role you will be supporting the CIO directly by conducting bottom up financial and basic quant-base analysis on publicly listed companies. Only candidate with relevant experiences will be considered.
- Secondary research of companies across sectors in US and Asia
- Building quantitative models to better analyse across asset classes
- Assist in running of day to day operation in a multi-asset portfolio
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in related field, a minimum of 2 years experience is required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Bloomberg, Finance based analytical skills and Basic Python Skill
- Fluent in Mandarin and English: Highly proficient and excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English is essential to be able to work with stakeholders.
- Ability to work well within a small team and self-guided on a day-to-day basis
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Singaporean, PR Only
- Work with a dynamic small team
- Competitive compensation package
- Attend networking and other event opportunities
- Career/new skills development