Finance Business Partnering support for Division providing comprehensive, timely and effective financial analysis, insights and recommendations. Responsibilities
- Support the business to set financial KPI by providing key business insights and analysis outcome to drive and track performance.
- Lead in the monthly forecasting and annual budget exercise by reviewing financial assumptions, pipeline reviews and highlight risk/issues.
- Involved in the annual Product Costing exercise, drive cost syndication to ensure reasonable margin for each product.
- Review business cases and develop financial business models to assess financial feasibility of initiatives/products before presenting to the business leaders.
- Ensure timely and accurate closing of finance and accounting activities (e.g. Percentage of completion) and providing in-depth analysis of the financial performance.
- Provide variance explanations of actual vs budget / forecast, includes reporting of key findings to the business.
- Alignment and translation of strategy into Target deployment, includes maintaining profitability model for Target measurement.
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Accountancy (preferred) with minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience.
- At least 3 year of Financial Planning and Analysis experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with attention to details and accuracy while being able to provide crisp and clear summarized analysis.
- Good communication with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Can handle ambiguity independently and deliver within strict timeline in a fast-paced environment.
- Tenacity and problem-solving skills.
- Competent in PC applications e.g. Microsoft Office. Knowledge of SAP, ANAPLAN will be an advantage.