Financial Analyst- Real Estate Private Equity
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Our client is a World leading Real Estate Private Equity Firm with strong presence in APAC. They have more than 2000 employees and operate in 20 countries worldwide. They are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team base here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the incumbent is expected to have a strong understanding of the Real Estate market and be familiar with performing fund returns calculations. You should also be able to conduct valuations on funds and be familiar with Discount Cash flow models. This position provides high visibility to senior management and fund managers and would require strong stakeholder management/ communication skills.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A degree from a recognize institution in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience, Prior Big 4 audit experience preferred
• Strong technical accounting and finance skills
• Ability to think out of the box with strong stakeholder management skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783