Financial Accountant - Banking
- SGD5000 - SGD7500 per month + benefits
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 09 Dec 17 2017-12-09
A leading private and investment bank is recruiting for a Financial Accountant on a 12 month contract basis.
About the Financial Accountant Role:
You will be joining a team who is currently responsible for covering accounting, control and reporting activities on a global scale for a particular department.
- All operational aspects around accounting, control and reporting US GAAP, IFRS, CH GAAP and local GAAP
- Month-end / Quarter-end close activities
- Preparation of various reports and analyses and interaction with stakeholders
- Year-end statutory disclosures and audit
To succeed in this Financial Accountant role, you must have a strong track record in high-pressure, deadline-focused commercial environment. Ideally, you will also have accounting experience in a bank and reporting exposure.
- Minimum two years' post-qualification experience in a high pressure, deadline-focused commercial environment or audit and assurance function
- Previous work experience in banking and finance is preferred but not necessary
- Previous exposure to compensation accounting is preferred but not necessary
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Windows
- Strong technical background in accounting and management reporting
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
This organisation operates on a global scale and serves the needs of clients across a range of global markets through a network of offices in key financial centres.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Financial Accountant role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman