Our client is a family office with a large AUM and growing its operations in Singapore to become a multi family office.
1. Coordinate with external providers including compliance agent, fund admin, banks, tax advisors
2. Coordinate with investment team on financial planning and capital account management
3. Monitor investment and operational cashflow of the investment office
4. Assist with investment execution including legal documentation and fund wiring
5. Other financial/operational responsibilities
1. 7 years onwards of operational, financial experience at recognized financial institutions, such as asset management firms, investment banks, family offices or other LP organizations, fund admin firms
2. Working experience of compliance or familiar with MAS compliance requirements is a plus
3. Prior experience or knowledge dealing with mainland business partners is a plus
4. Bachelors degree and above, leading universities preferred
5. Intellectual curiosity and hard working both essential qualities
Good base salary with strong upside on variables in a large family office with growing assets under management.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gavin Teo (Lic No: R1328332) on +65 6416 9835