At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Finance Specialist, MIS Reporting (Senior Associate)
in the Financial Management
The incumbent will join a team of 6, assisting the Team Head in MIS reporting, face-off Front Office and KPI measurement. Responsibilities:
- Preparation of month-end closing accurate and timely management reporting
- Preparation of Front Office KPI and ensure timely deployment of Front Office KPI simulation
- Preparation and analysis of financial information in the various reports to management.
- Being the key contact person for one marketing team.
- Continually improving operational efficiency for month-end closing by streamlining manual processes.
- Participating in projects, systems implementation, and enhancements.
- Degree in Finance.
- Minimally 5 years of experience in working in Finance or a similar function in a bank or financial institution.
- Strong self-starter, pro-active and team player.
- Good analytical/communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Must be able to work well under tight deadlines, handle multiple responsibilities and deliver results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel, and Access). SQL and Python knowledge will be an advantage.