At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Finance Specialist (1 Year Contract)
in the Financial Management
The incumbent will join a team of 10, assisting the Team Head, Financial & Capital Reporting focusing mainly on local regulatory reporting. Responsibilities:
- Join a team of Finance professionals to support and manage Group and regulatory reporting.
- Preparation and provision of accurate and timely financial and regulatory reports in compliance with OCBC and MAS / statutory requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on audit requests
- Analysis of financial information in the various statutory and regulatory reports.
- Facilitate continuous improvements to current policies, procedures and processes.
- Participating in projects, systems implementation and enhancements.
- ACCA / Degree in Accounting; Familiar with IFRS/SFRS.
- Preferably 5-7 years of experience in working in a Finance or similar function in a bank or financial institution
- Have experience in staff management/
- Strong self-starter, pro-active and team player.
- Good analytical/communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Must be able to work well under tight deadlines, handle multiple responsibilities and deliver results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel, and Access) with experience in dealing with large datasets. Globus and SQL knowledge will be an advantage