Finance Specialist - Local Regulatory Reporting (Associate/Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! GENERAL DESCRIPTION
The incumbent will join a team of 15 assisting the Team Head-Financial Management focusing on local regulatory reporting. MAIN DUTIES
Qualifications WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Preparation and provision of accurate and timely local regulatory reports to the MAS / Department of Statistics. Familiarity with the new610 reporting is a plus
- Assist in the month end financial closing process
- General Ledger review and maintenance.
- Balance sheet substantiation.
- Continually improving the quality of financial information available and the services offered by the team to the stakeholders.
- Participating in projects, systems implementation, and enhancements
- ACCA / Degree or Diploma in Accounting; Familiar with IFRS/SFRS.
- Experience in working in a Finance or similar function in a bank or financial institution.
- Strong self-starter, pro-active and team player.
- Good analytical/communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Must be able to work well under tight deadlines, handle multiple responsibilities and deliver results.
- Proficient in Axiom (Local reg application) and Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel, and Access). Globus knowledge will be an advantage.