Finance Reporting Group Manager - Senior Vice President
Summary: Citi Singapore Head of Financial and Regulatory Reporting. This position reports to Singapore Franchise Controller.
The Finance Reporting Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team in an effort to provide regulatory analysis and reporting in coordination with the Finance team. Additionally, the Finance Reporting Group Manager develops reporting and control procedures to accurately prepare information required for financial reporting and analysis. The objective of this role is to ensure business and legal entity financials are prepared and delivered in a timely and accurate manner. Responsibilities:
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of financial, regulatory reporting, and disclosures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles - US and SFRS - for 10+ legal entities and all businesses within Citi Singapore
- Define and implement consistent processes, a strong control environment and robust risk and control assessment that are aligned with business strategy and goals
- Apply a broad and comprehensive understanding of different finance systems, theories and practices. Integrate a thorough understanding of the strategic direction of the controller functions with a solid conceptual / practical grounding in local banking industry practices.
- Ensure compliance with accounting and regulatory directives, guidance and policies and oversee implementation of new initiatives
- Manage relationships with internal and external auditors
- Engage with multiple Shared Services Centers to enhance efficiencies in the reporting process.
- Support the analysis and submission of reports to various US constituencies SEC, Fed, OCC, etc.) base
- Manage activities, including closing the books and sub-ledgers, passing appropriate required adjustment entries and consolidating financials at the end of each accounting period
- Lead and develop a team of finance professionals
- Direct and control strategy and execution of firm activities within Citi Singapore
- Provide product accounting and financial advisory to various internal business stakeholders
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in controller functions within a complex international organization in banking industry
- Deep understanding of financial systems and processes
- Demonstrate success in understanding large, complex and multiple product businesses
- Ability to present and influence across organization level and functions
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA / Master's degree preferred
Finance Job Family:
Financial Reporting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting