Finance Reporting (Contract)
- Mar 11, 2021
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Finance Reporting analyst for a 5 months contract role, subject to further extension. Job Scope
- The incumbent will primarily be responsible for assisting in regulatory and/or financial/management reporting requirements, including participating in IT change projects affecting regulatory and/or financial/management reporting.
- Process, analyse and validate financial and management data for key stakeholder reporting purposes.
- Undertake the timely provision of accurate and reconciled financial information.
- Respond to regular and ad hoc data and report requests from key finance and non finance customers.
- An Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting and Finance. Background in financial or regulatory reporting preferred, with ideally 4-6 years of working experience.
- Good understanding of MIS methodologies including funds transfer pricing, cost allocations, risk/return concepts and other performance measurement metrics.
- Experience in defining and documenting processes.
- Good stakeholder management experience at different seniority, especially impactful communication
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502