Finance Officer (AM/M), OSPL - Financial Control & Corporate Secretarial
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation and investigation of exceptions between Company's general ledger and bank statements, product systems.
- Participate in process/system enhancement projects and testing.
- Perform processing/adjustments to general ledger and product systems.
- Ad hoc duties/projects as assigned by management.
Reporting to: VP, Finance
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of banking or finance related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word
- Team player, detail oriented and strong desire to learn
- Ability to manage tight deadline